Sunday, February 8, 2009

I got accepted to TU/e. My way was through Riga and Amsterdam airport. My ex-course mate and ex-colleague was seeing out her sister for Eramus in Slovenia. Good sign. Arrived in Amsterdam I was lucky to have a picture with me to get a reduction card. Still I was staying there for half an hour trying to find out my full staying address. The solution was very simple in the end: my laptop with all the information was with me (which is unusual situation in my travels). At the station I met a Dutch girl who was going home after meeting her Portugal boyfriend in Norway (sounds familiar, huh?) and we talked all the way to den Bosch where she lives.
Eindhoven met me with invincible stairs for me with my 45 kg of luggage. There the story with helping out Dutch people starts. Dutch men can be also gentlemen sometimes. And as I heard from my friend later they can be also sometimes romantic.
In fact I had to review my seeing of Dutch people. They are really very different and not always what I heard about them was true or applicable. However I do not know many originally Dutch people good yet.

No comments: