Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shopping in Eindhoven

One hour of shopping before all the shops are closed at 5 pm on Saturday was enough to make some comparisons to Latvia.
First of all shops close early. And they all are closed on Sunday. Only supermarkets work. It's quite a change after shopping malls in Riga open 10 - 22 daily and some supermarkets working til midnight. The shop assistants are nice and friendly here and I fit in one size less then usually. Not because I have lost some weight but I guess girls in Riga are a bit skinnier usually or they just make sizes to seem nicer. :) The prices without sales are quite high but maybe it is in Heuvelgalerie, still have to check some more shops.
One more thing. I was looking at pink clothes today. Something definitely is wrong with me, I hate pink!

No comments: